IT provides talented students and individuals with the recognition of their skills in using our solutions to further increase their employability.
"The academic world is pivotal to Dassault Systèmes, especially in the light of the current lack of skilled engineers. By introducing an academic certification program, we illustrate our commitment to the very fast growing network of universities and schools that deliver Education on Dassault Systèmes solutions as part of their curriculum“.
Certification brings credibility to your Curriculum Vitae, leading to significant opportunities for career growth. By getting certified you demonstrate your expertise and prove your capability to differentiate yourself from the others in today’s increasingly competitive job market.
Figures based on a survery we conducted with 7,000 3DS Certified Engineers:
- Increased employability and better job opportunities: 41% said they found a better job (73% for students).
- Better paid jobs and salary increase: 10% said they received a salary increase.
- Recognition within the company and among peers: 47% said they received more recognition in their company.
Demonstrate your expertise with CATIA
With CATIA Certification, students will demonstrate their expertise with CATIA fundamental modeling techniques using CATIA Mechanical Design core products: Part Design, Assembly Design, Surface Design and Drafting.
The exams are available from CATIA V5 to the 3DEXPERIENCE, in multiple languages: Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish.
Demonstrate your expertise with SOLIDWORKS
With SOLIDWORKS Certification, students will demonstrate their expertise with SOLIDWORKS 3D solid modeling, design concepts, and sustainable design and their commitment to professional development. SOLIDWORKS Education Program offers the following certifications:
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate - Academic (CSWA - Academic) certification is intended for students with a minimum of six to nine months of SOLIDWORKS experience and basic knowledge of engineering and fundamentals and practices.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional - Academic (CSWP - Academic) certification is intended for students with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of SOLIDWORKS experience and advanced knowledge of engineering practices.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Simulation Associate - Finite Element Analysis (CSWSA - FEA) certification indicates a foundation in apprentice knowledge of demonstrating an understanding in the principles of stress analysis and the Finite Element Method (FEM).
- The SOLIDWORKS Accredited Educator certification provides educators the professional development credential to demonstrate technical proficiency and skill in the classroom.
SIMULIA/Abaqus Certification is coming soon
Download our brochures
CATIA Certification Program
Learn more about CATIA official certification program through this brochure:
"Leverage your CATIA expertise with the 3DS Certification Program!"